Friday, September 8, 2017

Pre-birthday cake with the Oldies

As my birthday falls on a Wednesday this year and the Saturday following we will be already in Perth I thought we can enjoy the birthday cake the weekend before. So we invited the "Oldies", my parents to help here and there as we also just moved into our house a week earlier. There was still plenty of work to be done, some boxes needed to be unpacked and some electrical work also need to be performed.




Still, there was time to celebrate my upcoming birthday and even more exciting was that in a couple of days we are going to fly (back) to Perth, Australia. After almost 2 years being absent from Down Under I couldn't wait to hit the ground. Anyway, this is still a couple of days away before we go on that adventure.

No comments: