Monday, September 25, 2017

Day Trips in and around Perth

Each day we planed on going to one of the hotspots and places I loved while living in Perth. Showing those places to Tobi meant a lot to me so it was my pleasure to show him "my" city of Perth. Weather we just went for a walk around Joondalup at lake Joondalup or went to the CBD, Kings Park or going to Fremantle, I thoroughly enjoyed all those places all over again.





Of course we also indulged into the Australian Cuisine or just having a divine coffee (take away) which you get at every corner around here or just snacking away everything felt like being on vacation. No cloud in the sky and nothing to worry about we totally enjoyed every bit and every day.


We also made plans on traveling up north to Broome to stay a couple of days at a resort and going to explore the south west of WA. Both upcoming adventures would be a first for me so even I got excited to see something new.



No comments: