Friday, August 7, 2020

Family Fun Day

At the end of the summer school holidays my brother and kids always pay me a visit. Today my parents decided to not just drop them off but to stay a bit longer. As I was still working in the home office everybody was outside enjoying the sun and the warm weather.

There is nothing better than going for a dip if you feel hot. As I was working, I still heard the joy and the laughter in the back yard and so the picture was taken, capturing a beautiful moment of my whole family spending quality time together in the swimming pool.

Later on, after I finished work, I joined them in the pool, we had some ice cream and to finish off a brilliant family day we had a BBQ. Mum was worried we would not have enough food but there was plenty of food and selection for everyone.

The following day we drove my brother, niece and nephew to the Berlin main train station and they travelled back to Switzerland as the first school day was only one weekend away.

No comments: