Sunday, June 10, 2018

On Vacation

Finally, I'm on vacation for one week and I'm not leaving the country. I will stay in Germany and take it easy. So, I got picked up directly from work not wasting any time and heading up north to Ferdinandshof aka "woop woop". Leaving behind the city of Berlin in order get some quite time, fresh and clean air at the countryside is exactly what I need to recharge my batteries.


Having checked the weather forecast it looks like we are in luck of having a sunny and hot week ahead of us, perfect to actually hitting the beach and getting into the water of the Baltic Sea, our sort of "the ocean". Going to the Baltic Sea we just had to drive one hour to get to the island of Usedom which has a German and a Polish part. This time we stayed at the German side of the island. However, I've heard a lot of great feedback for the Polish part of the island which we'll keep in mind for our next trip.


What a fantastic day trip, doing a bit of everything, from sun bathing, swimming, enjoying some food to just walking up and down the promenade.

No comments: