Saturday, May 12, 2018

Fit in front of the Castle - "Fit vorm Schloß"

For the summer season the city of Oranienburg invites everyone each Sunday morning to get fit in form of a light work out in front of the castle of Oranienburg. As I have participated in previous seasons and sometimes motivated even visitors like my brother and kids so I do too this year and get Tobi to accompany me this session. Have I mentioned it's free of charge so it attracts more and more people every year and weekend.


Getting to the castle on our bikes is a pretty great warm up followed by a light to medium workout. Every weekend an instructor voluntarily is present and leads the session. Each year more and more people are joining the trend and the opportunity to get healthy and fit. Believe it or not the other week we were just one person shy of reaching 100 people.

No comments: