Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Getting a New Job in Berlin


I slowly get over the hanging around, settling back in, doing nothing. Not quite true, Dad told me off to do the weeding, just like old times.
I decided to get started on updating my CV and looking for a job. My starting point would be Berlin, the vibrant heart of Germany, a city that never sleeps. As it’s pretty close to Ferdinandshof and only a day trip away for interviews and some shopping and sightseeing it would be the perfect place to settle.
I didn’t have to wait long before the first phone calls were made to get to know each other. Soon I was at least 3 times a week traveling to Berlin to various interviews. My days were finally filled with action, I was on a mission.
Ok, let’s see where, when and with who I will score a job, my first job in Finance, in Germany after nearly 12 years of absence. Am I going to make it – I keep you posted about the progress and the results.

No comments: