Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hello from the other side...

As many of you already know, I made the decision to go back home, back to Germany where I left nearly 12 years ago to follow my heart.


What an amazing journey, great country and interesting people I've met from all different places and backgrounds, religions and race. I've learnt so much about myself and others, I broadened my horizon and I'm grateful for everything - thank you for the opportunity, the fun, the tears, the friends I've made and for all the support.





For now, I'm turning my back to Australia...and welcome a new chapter in my life, I'm looking forward to what Germany has to offer what it's like living and working in Berlin...as I've heard so many great things about it.

So....it's time to start writing again (in English) this Blog after a break while I was finding myself and getting settled into my new environment and new home. 


Welcome back....back in Germany

No comments: