Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter 2020

Wishing all of you a Happy Easter and hope you stay safe and sound. It appears that this Easter is very different to all others due to the Corona Virus Pandemic. 


We are not getting together with our family to celebrate this special time of the year. Unfortunately, we also had to cancel our travel arrangements going to Switzerland to be with my brother as well as celebrating a very special birthday of my niece who turns 10 years just after Easter, what a milestone.


Nevertheless, we play along with what is possible and on time we received a special Easter parcel sent by Mum & Dad. What a surprise and we waited till Sunday before we opened the "Easter Egg".
One of course is always more taken aback by it than others.


And as we are home bound, we had plenty of time baking cakes. I usually bake cake once a year. Look at me, on just one weekend I baked 2. I must admit I totally enjoyed spending that much time in the kitchen and of course Tobi felt very spoilt.

No comments: