Sunday, January 19, 2020

Winter Project 2020 – 2nd Bathroom


No, we are not standing still and still we find enough time to relax and enjoy life. So, we are back from our holiday and short trip to London, our batteries are re-charged and the next project is just lying in front of us. I'm getting a 2nd bathroom and Tobi is the one putting it in with the assistance of a couple of friends who will give us a hand here and there.


After two weekends and hard work, this is where we are at the moment. We took out sand from the basement in order to get height into this room. After this was done, we put down the concreate slap. When I write "we" did this I actually mean Tobi did it....it just sounds so much better and of course I assist in other ways to realise this little project.


I can't wait to actually have it finished soon, even if it doesn't look like it currently.

No comments: