Monday, December 30, 2019

London - Sightseeing Tour

There are far too many photos to share them all with you. However, a couple I have picked to post to my Blog. It all started with walking down to Kensington Palace then we just followed others an came by other interesting buildings and statues which I can't even remember what they are called.


As mentioned before, we basically walked more than 12 km in one day and at the end I was exhausted, we both were, to the point we decided to buy a new pair, of shoes each the following day. As we purchased the new pair we left the old one in the shop and continued with more sightseeing the following day in much more comfortable shoes than the day before.


I must admit I fell in love with London. How could I have waited so long to actually come here. Whether it is the city, public transport, sightseeing, people or the cuisine & food, I felt like in food heaven. It was the first trip to London but it will not be the last one...I'll come back for more and even will explore more of the country and its beauty.

No comments: