Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter - Happy long weekend



We decided to stay home for the long Easter weekend, no traveling or visiting anybody. But you are more than welcome to pay me a visit, hence I invited my parents over for Sunday, Easter. Even better my Mum offered to bake a cake and bring along. Mums are the best they just know what makes their kids happy. Well, for lunch Tobi wished for veal schnitzel with asparagus and potatoes a typically German dish, so I cooked the lovely meal and succeeded.




Later on we had of course the cake which Mum made for us and we totally enjoyed, home made cake. Tobi loves cake but unfortunately I'm not really into baking cakes apart from the cheese cake I love to share with lots of friends, workmates and family.




Anyway, a lovely day in great company comes to an end and my parents left to drive back home. Thanks for the fabulous time we've had together and always a pleasure to have you around.

No comments: