Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Ice Bears - "Die Eisbären" - Ice Hockey

I do remember that back in Perth (Australia) I ones tried to purchase tickets for an ice hockey game. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get some so I think ice hockey must be popular. Anyway, over here in Germany it was much easier to get my hands on tickets as we have friends who are devoted ice hockey fans and that was our chance.


Not that I know much about the sport but watching it live in the Mercedes Benz Arena, I guess, is a great Sunday afternoon activity, especially with friends. Before we were enjoying the atmosphere of the game we decided to have brunch nearby. As the weather wasn't that flash it was the perfect spot to hang out with friends and we were not the only ice hockey fans hanging out there.

This wasn't the first time we went for a game of ice hockey, actually it's the second one and this time our team "Die Eisbären" brought home the victory. Awesome !!!

No comments: