Sunday, May 21, 2017

Big 40th coming around - Happy Birthday

I'm wishing a very Happy Birthday to my big brother, lots of love, happiness, contentment, health and a bit of luck. I hope you enjoy today and the company of your family and friends. I also hope you love the little (or big) surprises we organised for you. I guess all involved did a great job. On the other hand you surprised us (me) with your emotions when I handed you that little extra gift, which by the way l thought you will love very much, and I was right. It's perfect!



Anyway, the big 40th is right here and lots of milestones have been reached, big ones and smaller ones. I hope when you look back in time that you will smile and think only of the great moments and achievements and that you would do it all over again, no regrets.


You can be proud of yourself as we are proud of you, having two beautiful children that love you very much. You are there for them each and every day watching and guiding them in order to grow up and succeed. Lets get on with life and whatever it is throwing at you and have a blast. Remember, life is not just about working but living.


Happy Birthday Thomas


x o x


No comments: